Another weekend down means another RTC Podcast. In this week’s edition, the guys were pleased to welcome Sports Illustrated columnist and all-around good guy, Luke Winn, who regaled us with stories about some of his favorite pieces over the past few years, a couple of teams that he believes might be overlooked according to the national polls, and his favorite graphic that he’s created in the always-entertaining and informative Power Rankings column. Aside from Luke’s visit, we also found time to run down what was a simply ridiculous weekend of college basketball — Super Saturday, instead — and examine the week’s most compelling upcoming games. As always, Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114) hosts the proceedings.
Make sure to subscribe to the podcast/podblast on iTunes so that you’ll get all of the episodes immediately downloaded to your listening device.
- 0:00-5:51 – Arizona Loses In More Ways Than One
- 5:51-12:34 – Duke-Syracuse Lives Up To The Hype
- 12:34-20:42 – Slew of Other Top 10s Fall (And in OK St’s Case Fall Again)
- 20:42-33:05 – Rush The Takes: Luke Winn
- 33:05-37:32 – Kentucky Takes a Tumble in the Ranks
- 37:32-41:55 – Randy Overrating Cincinnati???
- 41:55-47:08 – Ohio State And Wisconsin – Someone Technically Won
- 47:08-51:06 – Virginia Leaps Ahead of Pitt in ACC Power Rankings
- 51:06-58:47 – Week Preview