The RTC Podcast: No Team is Safe EditionPosted by rtmsf on February 4th, 2014
Another weekend down means another RTC Podcast. In this week’s edition, the guys were pleased to welcome Sports Illustrated columnist and all-around good guy, Luke Winn, who regaled us with stories about some of his favorite pieces over the past few years, a couple of teams that he believes might be overlooked according to the national polls, and his favorite graphic that he’s created in the always-entertaining and informative Power Rankings column. Aside from Luke’s visit, we also found time to run down what was a simply ridiculous weekend of college basketball — Super Saturday, instead — and examine the week’s most compelling upcoming games. As always, Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114) hosts the proceedings.
Make sure to subscribe to the podcast/podblast on iTunes so that you’ll get all of the episodes immediately downloaded to your listening device.
- 0:00-5:51 – Arizona Loses In More Ways Than One
- 5:51-12:34 – Duke-Syracuse Lives Up To The Hype
- 12:34-20:42 – Slew of Other Top 10s Fall (And in OK St’s Case Fall Again)
- 20:42-33:05 – Rush The Takes: Luke Winn
- 33:05-37:32 – Kentucky Takes a Tumble in the Ranks
- 37:32-41:55 – Randy Overrating Cincinnati???
- 41:55-47:08 – Ohio State And Wisconsin – Someone Technically Won
- 47:08-51:06 – Virginia Leaps Ahead of Pitt in ACC Power Rankings
- 51:06-58:47 – Week Preview