The regular season is over, Championship Week is here, and it’s now or never for all of the teams that have talked a rather big game but haven’t necessarily backed it up with their play on the court. To that end, we’re going to be rolling out nine RTC Podblasts this week, one to preview each of the seven power conference tournaments as well as the Atlantic 10 and the Mountain West (to scroll through all that have been released, click here). In this, our Atlantic 10 Tournament edition, RTC microwriter Joe Dzuback (@vbtnblog) joins us to discuss the week ahead in Brooklyn. The Big East, AAC, SEC and Big 12 Tournament pods were released on Monday, and the Big Ten, Pac-12 and ACC Tourney previews came out yesterday. Today we’ll finish off the series with this blast and the Mountain West releasing a bit later. Enjoy!
Make sure to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after we record.
- 0:00-4:33 – Measuring the True Talents of Saint Louis
- 4:33-6:35 – Which Team Is Actually the Best?
- 6:35-8:50 – Surprise Teams in the A-10
- 8:50-10:58 – LaSalle Falls Victim to Sweet Sixteen Hangover Season
- 10:58-14:23 – First Team and POY Discussion
- 14:23-21:00 – Teams Outside the Top Two That Can Make a Run
- 21:00-21:01 – What the A-10 Bubble Teams Need to Do
- 23:01-25:03 – A-10 Loses Teams and Keeps on Ticking
- 25:03-26:26 – Dayton’s Potentially Curious NCAA Tournament Situation
- 26:26-29:35 – Final A-10 Tournament Thoughts