The RTC Podblast: Big East Tournament EditionPosted by rtmsf on March 10th, 2014
The regular season is over, Championship Week is here, and it’s now or never for all of the teams that have talked a rather big game but haven’t necessarily backed it up with their play on the court. To that end, we’re going to be rolling out nine RTC Podblasts this week, one to preview each of the seven power conference tournaments as well as the Atlantic 10 and the Mountain West (to scroll through all that have been released, click here). In this, our Big East Tournament edition, RTC columnist Brian Otskey (@botskey) joins us to discuss what appears to be a fairly wide-open field this week at Madison Square Garden. The SEC, Big 12 and AAC Tournament editions will release a bit later today, with the remainder coming later this week. Join us!
Make sure to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after we record.
- 0:00-4:13 – Villanova’s Surprisingly Great Season
- 4:13-5:49 – First Big East Season a Success For Creighton
- 5:49-8:04 – Big East Superlatives
- 8:04-10:30 – Perception and Strength of the “New” Big East
- 10:30-11:40 – Who is the Favorite in the Big East Tournament?
- 11:40-16:07 – Darkhorse Teams That Can Win The Tournament
- 16:07-18:08 – Bubble Teams in Need of Wins
- 18:08-19:14 – Seeds for Villanova and Creighton
- 19:14-21:24 – Atmosphere at the New Big East Tourney