The RTC Podblast: Big 12 Tournament EditionPosted by rtmsf on March 10th, 2014
The regular season is over, Championship Week is here, and it’s now or never for all of the teams that have talked a rather big game but haven’t necessarily backed it up with their play on the court. To that end, we’re going to be rolling out nine RTC Podblasts this week, one to preview each of the seven power conference tournaments as well as the Atlantic 10 and the Mountain West (to scroll through all that have been released, click here). In this, our Big 12 Tournament edition, RTC microwriter Brian Goodman (@bsgoodman) joins us to discuss one of the deepest tourney fields in college basketball heading into Kansas City. The Big East, AAC and SEC Tournament pods have already released, and the remainder will come out a bit later this week.
Make sure to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after we record.
- 0:00-7:53 – Death, Taxes and Kansas Winning the Big 12 Regular Season Title
- 7:53-11:22 – Biggest Surprise in the Big 12
- 11:22-14:34 – Reactions to the Conference Awards
- 14:34-17:01 – Kansas a Less Than Prohibitive Favorite in Kansas City
- 17:01-19:04 – Non-Kansas Picks to Win the Tournament
- 19:04-23:10 – What The Big 12 Tournament Means for NCAA Tournament
- 23:10-25:25 – Anything Can Happen at the Sprint Center