The RTC Podblast: AAC Tournament EditionPosted by rtmsf on March 10th, 2014
The regular season is over, Championship Week is here, and it’s now or never for all of the teams that have talked a rather big game but haven’t necessarily backed it up with their play on the court. To that end, we’re going to be rolling out nine RTC Podblasts this week, one to preview each of the seven power conference tournaments as well as the Atlantic 10 and the Mountain West (to scroll through all that have been released, click here). In this, our AAC Tournament edition, RTC microwriter Mike Lemaire (@mike_lemaire) joins us to discuss the haves and have-nots in this unbelievably stratified league. The Big East and SEC Tournament pods have already released; the Big 12 Tournament edition will release a bit later today; and the remainder will come a bit later this week. So keep an eye out.
Make sure to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after we record.
- 0:00-4:37 – Cincinnati and Louisville Tied at the Top
- 4:37-5:54 – Disappointing Teams
- 5:54-8:58 – Evaluating First Year of the American
- 8:58-13:19 – Great POY Race and Other First Teamers
- 13:19-15:13 – Will Lack of Size Affect Teams in the NCAA Tournament?
- 15:13-17:58 – Preseason Predictions Reviewed and Celebrating SMU
- 17:58-18:44 – Which Top Team is the Favorite?
- 18:44-20:47 – Team With the Most to Gain
- 20:47-23:08 – Bottom Five Team With Best Chance to Win a Game
- 23:08-25:25 – Dream Championship Game
- 25:25-27:50 – What Will the Crowd Be Like for Louisville and Memphis?