The RTC Podblast: Big Ten Tournament EditionPosted by rtmsf on March 11th, 2014
The regular season is over, Championship Week is here, and it’s now or never for all of the teams that have talked a rather big game but haven’t necessarily backed it up with their play on the court. To that end, we’re going to be rolling out nine RTC Podblasts this week, one to preview each of the seven power conference tournaments as well as the Atlantic 10 and the Mountain West (to scroll through all that have been released, click here). In this, our Big Ten Tournament edition, RTC microwriter Deepak Jayanti (@dee_b1g) joins us to discuss one of the most interesting conference tourneys heading into Indianapolis. The Big East, AAC, SEC and Big 12 Tournament pods were released on Monday, and the Pac-12 and ACC will be out a bit later today with the others dropping on Wednesday. Enjoy!
Make sure to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after we record.
- 0:00-2:52 – Michigan’s Surprise Big Ten Title
- 2:52-9:47 – Which Team Is the Best and Which Team Has the Most Potential
- 9:47-13:00 – Big Disappointments in the Big Ten
- 13:00-14:52 – Preseason Predictions Review
- 14:52-17:49 – All-Big Ten and POY Discussion
- 17:49-22:09 – Non-Michigan Choices to Win the Big Ten Tournament
- 22:09-23:57 – Bubble Team Requirements to Make the NCAA Tournament
- 23:57-25:37 – Teams With a Lot to Gain
- 25:37-27:03 – Can Michigan State’s Vets Get It Together?