The RTC Podblast: Pac-12 Tournament EditionPosted by rtmsf on March 11th, 2014
The regular season is over, Championship Week is here, and it’s now or never for all of the teams that have talked a rather big game but haven’t necessarily backed it up with their play on the court. To that end, we’re going to be rolling out nine RTC Podblasts this week, one to preview each of the seven power conference tournaments as well as the Atlantic 10 and the Mountain West (to scroll through all that have been released, click here). In this, our Pac-12 Tournament edition, RTC microwriter Andrew Murawa (@amurawa) joins us to discuss what he expects to see this week in Sin City. And he talks some basketball too. The Big East, AAC, SEC and Big 12 Tournament pods were released on Monday, and the Big Ten preview came out earlier today. The ACC will drop a bit later this afternoon, with the A-10 and MW coming tomorrow. Enjoy!
Make sure to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after we record.
- 0:00-5:16 – With or Without Brandon Ashley – Arizona is the Class of the Pac-12
- 5:16-6:57 – Disappointing Teams
- 6:57-9:02 – Stanford Vindicates Drew
- 9:02-13:02 – What the Pac-12 Bubble Teams Need to Do in Vegas
- 13:02-13:58 – Teams With the Most to Gain
- 13:58-19:02 – Non-Arizona Options to Win
- 19:02-25:03 – Pac-12 Superlatives
- 25:03- Previewing Drew’s Days in Vegas