It’s here. For the better part of five months, teams around the country have worked their tails off to prepare for and compete in the NCAA Tournament. Sixty-eight hopefuls were invited three weeks ago; only two remain standing today. It’s all about getting a chance to play on Monday night, and Kentucky and Connecticut, two of the top basketball programs in America for decades running, have earned the right to compete on that stage. In this week’s RTC Podcast, the guys reflect on the Final Four games — what went right, what went wrong — for each of the four teams, take an aside to investigate the final outcome of #cheerfortheears, and break down the National Championship that will played in Arlington, Texas, later tonight. It’s a long but worthwhile listen this week, and we hope, as always, that you’ll join us.
- 0:00-15:17 – Kentucky Wins Another Thriller
- 15:17-28:53 – UConn Hands Florida Another Loss
- 28:53-32:40 – #CheerForTheEars
- 32:40-37:42 – Postgame Reactions From the Winners And Losers
- 37:42-46:23 – What a Win Means For Each Program’s History
- 46:23-1:07:51 – Championship Game Preview