It’s a little hard to believe, but the regular season is slipping away from us. Some of the small conference tournaments begin in a mere two weeks, and a few teams are running out of time to make a positive impression on the NCAA Selection Committee. One team that has made quite the recent impression is Florida, which has parlayed a two-win week over SEC rivals Tennessee and Kentucky into a #2 national and RTC25 ranking. The guys discuss the ascent of the Gators, the descent of the Wildcats (both Kentucky and Arizona), and a good number of other things in this week’s RTC Podcast, hosted by Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114). We also welcomed in RTC national columnist Bennet Hayes (@hoopstraveler) as he pushes into week two of his #rushthetrip covering the western half of the country. He shares some stories from the road, riffs on his favorite venues, and talks about what he’s looking forward to (other than his own bed) as he finishes up things later this week.
Make sure to subscribe to the podcast/podblast on iTunes so that you’ll get all of the episodes immediately downloaded to your listening device.
- 0:00-6:52 – Randy Eats Humble Pie on Florida
- 6:52-11:06 – What a Home Loss Means for Kentucky
- 11:09-16:54 – The Pac-12 Version of Struggling Wildcats
- 16:54-18:02 – What the Win Over Arizona Means for Arizona State
- 18:02-24:06 – WTF Sunday in the Big Ten
- 24:06-27:00 – Other Weekend Notes
- 27:00-40:37 – RTT: Bennet Hayes #rushthetrip
- 40:37-45:19 – Rivalries Fit for a Documentary
- 45:19-51:47 – Creighton Pounds Villanova… Again
- 51:47-56:11 – This Week’s Preview