Three weeks until games start for real and it’s time to dig into the upcoming college basketball season. The RTC Podcast is back in earnest, with Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114) hosting, and the guys spend nearly an hour discussing the key storylines on teams, players and the game as a whole for the upcoming year. There’s also a brief introductory interlude on the shenanigans that went on in Chapel Hill for the better part of a generation, but the majority of this podcast puts that aside and looks forward. The complete rundown is below, so feel free to bounce around as needed to get the spots you’re most interested in, and make sure to listen toward the end to win a free RTC t-shirt if you can get the right answer to the question we posed. Over the coming weeks we’ll be releasing conference preview podblasts for each of the seven major leagues as well as the Other 26, so keep an ear out for those as well.
Also, if you’re new to the RTC Podcast or simply need to refresh your subscription on iTunes, don’t hesitate: every episode can be found here!
- 0:00-9:40 – UNC Scandal: What It Means
- 9:40-15:20 – The Biggest 2014-15 Storyline
- 15:20-29:45 – Championship Level Tier
- 29:45-37:35 – Teams Whose Postseason Performance is Affecting Their Preseason Projection
- 37:35-39:32 – Best Conference Discussion
- 39:32-44:15 – Players We’re Excited For
- 44:15-53:27 – Preseason Picks We Want To Own/Wrap-up