Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back… We are only 30 days from the start of college basketball games, 24 hours from ESPN’s mega-Midnight Madness coverage, and a handful of minutes from Shane’s next dose of Xanax. The RTC Podcast has returned for Season Three: The Immutables, and we’re kicking things off this glorious mid-October week with a warm-up edition — a little bite-sized something that reviews some of the top storylines and themes coming out of a really quiet offseason. Note that this isn’t really a preview episode — that, among many others, will release in the coming weeks — but this podcast, hosted by Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114), is meant to ease us into the season with plenty more to come. The full rundown is below, and remember, you can subscribe to every episode on iTunes with a simple click of a button.
- 0:00 – 2:20 – An In Person Podcast/Summer Blur
- 2:21 – 7:20 – A Few Headlines From a Quiet Offseason
- 7:21 – 10:41 – SMU/Emmanuel Mudiay
- 10:42 – 15:14 – Kentucky Returnees
- 15:15 – 24:02 – Coming & Goings: Wisconsin/Michigan/UCLA
- 24:03 – 32:30 – Coaching Carousel: Who Didn’t Move (Calipari/Ollie/Hoiberg)
- 32:31 – close – What’s Coming at RTC/Wrap