After nearly six months of basketball, from practice to the podium, the 75th and final RTC Podcast of the 2013-14 season is here. It’s been quite a run, filled with analysis, wild predictions, #cheerfortheears, more analysis, numerous fantastic guests, a bunch of informative correspondents, and even a few t-shirts thrown in. While we exhausted ourselves in some respects by plowing through at least a couple pods per week, we feel like it was well worth the time and energy, and we certainly appreciate all of the listeners that tuned in along the way. For the offseason, we expect to check in at least once every few weeks, depending on when there are enough things to talk about, but we’ll definitely be back when the NBA Draft deadline has passed. In this week’s podcast, we break down the National Championship game, consider UConn’s future and talk about some of our memories from the preceding season. The full rundown is below. Give it a listen.
Make sure to subscribe to the show on iTunes so that you’ll get all of the episodes immediately downloaded to your listening device.
- 0:00-22:01 – Breaking Down UConn Capturing Championship #4
- 22:01-26:10 – Shabazz Podium Comments
- 26:10-31:09 – UConn’s Place Among The Elite Programs
- 31:09-35:11 – A Brief Conference Realignment Interlude
- 35:11-37:28 – UConn in the AS (After Shabazz) Years
- 37:28-44:20 – Future of John Calipari
- 44:20-49:13 – Derrick Gordon Comes Out
- 49:13-56:29 – Evaulating the 2013-14 College Basketball Season