Another week, another RTC Podcast. This week’s version (hosted by Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114), as always) digs deeply into the core group of supposedly ‘elite’ teams that comprise the top of the rankings, discusses whether parity if necessarily bad for the game, and of course takes a look at a full slate of action heading into the rest of the week.
Check back on Friday of this week for our shorter RTC Podblast, which will run down some of the action from this week and look ahead to the weekend’s biggest games. And don’t forget to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after each recording. Thanks!
- 0:00-9:43 – So Why Is Parity a Bad Thing?
- 9:43-14:26 – Kansas and Florida Losses Most Concerning
- 14:26-17:40 – Re-evaluating the #1 Seeds After a Wacky Week
- 17:40-23:01 – 5 OTs Later – Louisville Still a Mystery
- 23:01-27:32 – Player You Want Taking the Last Shot
- 27:32-29:14 – Hey, Our Preseason Rankings are Pretty Good
- 29:14-32:56 – How to Handle Kansas’ Awful Week in the Rankings
- 32:56-35:29 – Should Marquette’s Gaudy Big East Record Earn a Top 25 Ranking?
- 35:29-36:46 – Saint Louis Deserves Some Recognition
- 36:46-38:30 – Great Battle in the Great Lakes State – Michigan/Michigan State Preview
- 38:30-40:35 – Kentucky-Florida Preview
- 40:35-45:45 – Miami and Duke on Upset Alert vs. In-State Rivals
- 45:45-50:32 – Big Mid-Week Games on the West Coast
- 50:32-53:18 – Wisconsin-Minnesota Preview/Wrap
We welcome any and all feedback on these podcasts including topics for future discussion or if you want to send us any questions for our “May Not Be From Actual Listeners” segment. Hit us up at email@example.com or @rushthecourt on Twitter.