Welcome to the first-ever Big Ten microsite podcast! Big Ten microsite writers Alex Moscoso (@AlexPMoscoso) and Patrick Engel (@PatrickEngel_) are here to give you a quickish overview of the league at the turn. In this episode, we analyze the two first-place teams in detail, select a few others that are poised to challenge for a regular season title, discuss whether any of the teams currently outside the bubble can get back on to it, consider a few Big Ten POY candidates, and finally talk about the few coaches on the hot seat. Let us know if you enjoyed the podcast and, if so, what topics we should cover next time, at @rushtheB1G. The complete rundown is below.
- 1:06 – 8:35 — Indiana and Iowa
- 8:36-17:39 — Maryland and Michigan’s regular season title hopes
- 17:40-25:59 — Ohio State and Nebraska’s chances at an at-large bid
- 26:00-31:41 — Jarrod Uthoff and A.J. Hammons as possible Big Ten POYs
- 31:42-47:00 — Coaches on the hot seat