10.08.08 Fast BreaksPosted by rtmsf on October 8th, 2008
We’re less than 48 hrs from the quasi-official start of practice (at least at Kentucky, Illinois and a few others)…
- The Class of 2009 will definitely be keeping an eye on Brandon Jennings’ experience in Europe this year.
- So we can have D2 games on tv, but getting some good mid-majors on the ESPN Full Court package is damn near impossible?
- The Big West signed a new deal with ESPN, but unless you get the U, you’re pretty much out of luck. Note to ESPN – put ESPNU games on the Full Court Package this year! Find a way to watch Fullerton’s Josh Akognon anyway this year – trust us.
- STF pegs Purdue and Oklahoma as its breakthrough teams in 2008-09, and Baylor and Tennessee as its tipping-point teams.
- Talent = Title Contender. Thanks, Gary. This was a fun idea, but we don’t really trust DraftExpress for evaluating NBA talent that far out, do you?
- The Big 12 coaches like Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas/Baylor in that order. Over in the Horizon League, Butler is picked fifh?!?!
- Tom Crean to NCAA on further penalties: Enough is Enough! Meanwhile, Kyle Taber goes on record stating that Indiana will no-way, no-how, finish last in the B10 this year.
- One jewel from Goodman’s blog – wait, Georgetown recruited a white kid?
- Insert Rick Pitino isn’t walking through that door joke here.
- Speculation on where the top prospects in the Class of 2009 will end up.
- Dickie V. should stay away from MLB Playoffs predictions.
- We must say, as an unabashed fan of God Shammgod, this is completely awesome.
- One man’s take on the top NCAA program of all-time.