The RTC Podblast: Episode 1.5Posted by rtmsf on November 16th, 2012
Just as we did last year, each Friday during the season we’ll be bringing you The RTC Podblast, the quick-hitting version of our weekly podcast. Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114) hosts as we take a quick look back at the Champions Classic games from Tuesday night, discuss the impressive victory of Florida over Wisconsin on Wednesday, and talk about several teams that may or may not be pressing the panic button at this early juncture of the season.
Remember that our full podcasts (roughly 45 minutes to an hour long) will publish on Tuesdays during the season, while our shorter (~15-20 minutes) podblasts will drop on Fridays with a quick look at the intervening week’s worth of news and action. Feel free to jump around using the outline below.
- Start-2:15 – Michigan State Rebounds in Atlanta.
- 2:15-3:10 – Kansas: Any Cause For Concern?
- 3:10-7:10 – Duke vs. Kentucky Breakdown.
- 7:10- 10:40 – Calipari vs. Coach K on Flopping.
- 10:40-13:05 – Florida vs. Wisconsin Takeaways.
- 13:05-16:58 – Panic Meter: Worries About Wisconsin, Miami (FL), Drexel, VCU, Butler, Washington.
- 16:58-19:30 – Looking Ahead to Weekend Tournaments.
We welcome any and all feedback on these podcasts including topics for future discussion or if you want to send us any questions for our “May Not Be From Actual Listeners” segment. Hit us up firstname.lastname@example.org or @rushthecourt on Twitter.
Also make sure to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after each recording. Thanks!