We’re really not in the mood for this tonight, so it’s going to be short/sweet. Either you pass or fail, that’s the deal.
Game of the Night. UNC 102, Notre Dame 87.
- Notre Dame. EPIC FAIL. Carolina shot 58% on you. Just. Go. Home.
- Tyler Hansbrough. PASS. He’s back (34/5 on 13-19 shooting).
- Kyle McAlarney. PASS. 39 pts on 10 threes, many of which seemed from halfcourt. The only ND player who came to play tonight.
- Luke Harongody. FAIL. 13/7 and thoroughly outplayed by Psycho-T.
- Rest of College Basketball. FAIL. If Carolina is going to play like this…
Preseason NIT. Oklahoma 77, UAB 67 & Purdue 71, Boston College 64.
- Blake Griffin. PASS. Another 32/15 and an OU win. POY.
- Paul Delaney III. PASS. 23/6 on 10-14 shooting for UAB.
- UAB Finishing. FAIL. With 5:09 to go, UAB was ahead. The Blazers scored two more relevant points.
- Robbie Hummell and E’Twaun Moore. PASS. 29/11/8 assts combined.
- Purdue Down the Stretch. FAIL. A 19-pt lead with 6:30 to go shouldn’t go to two possessions that quickly.
- Oregon St. FAIL. Another close loss 82-79 in overtime. To Montana State.
- Arkansas. PASS. A solid win 79-77 at South Alabama for one of the worst SEC teams.
- Indiana. PASS/FAIL. A pass for getting another win (there won’t be many more). A fail for barely skating by D2 Chaminade 81-79.