05.21.07 Fast Breaks
Posted by rtmsf on May 21st, 2007
- Is Billy Donovan reportedly set to become the highest paid college basketball coach in history?
- Larry Eustachy is definitely not. Still, $135k will buy a lot of Natty Lite for the Southern Miss coeds.
- Apparently the Arizona assistant coaches should keep their resumes fresh upon Lute’s retirement.
- John Pelphrey says his Razorbacks are out of shape. Somewhere Stan Heath chuckles.
- Tubby Smith is enjoying his “rock star” status over the “pariah” status he previously enjoyed.
- Speaking of Kentucky, Billy Gillispie has no use for games in Boston.
- Purdue’s Mackey
Barn Arena will cost $82M to reduce its capacity by ~800 seats. Oh, and it’ll also be renovated.
- USC guard Gabe Pruitt has signed with an agent and is staying in the NBA draft.