- Utah State (3-0, 15-1)
- Boise State (3-0, 12-3)
- Nevada (2-1, 9-7)
- Idaho (2-1, 8-8 )
- New Mexico State (2-2, 8-9)
- Hawai’i (1-3, 9-7)
- San Jose State (1-3, 7-8 )
- Louisiana Tech (1-3, 7-10)
- Fresno State (0-2, 7-9)
Home Sweet Home… errr Road. A strange thing has happened early in the WAC this season. Through 15 games the road teams are 10-5. Among the milestone victories this season was Utah State defeating New Mexico State in Las Cruces for the first time since 2000, Idaho winning for the first time in Reno since 1999 and San Jose State winning in Fresno for the first time since 1993. There is a strong chance the road wins will keep on coming as Idaho visits New Mexico State and Louisiana Tech, Boise State visits Nevada and Utah State and San Jose State visits Hawai’i.
What we know about the WAC
- Fresno State’s Paul George is the real deal…but one that nobody expected to be so productive so soon nor that he would play every minute of every Bulldog WAC game so far.
- Rainbow Warrior Roderick Flemings is also special…as presupposed
- Look at Coach Steve Cleveland’s roster and then the squad’s 7-8 record — in what fantasy world do those expecting more reside?
- BSU’s Kurt Cunningham has come back to earth with his shooting but any coach will take a 10-17 shooting ratio from his center.