The news is piling up again, so let’s knock one of these out quickly today…
- The injury bug continues to strike the nation’s #1 UNC Tarheels. Tyler Zeller broke his wrist in a breakaway foul near the end of last night’s game vs. Kentucky (see below video) and will likely be out for the remainder of the season.
- Here are your 2012-16 F4 sites, in order: New Orleans, Atlanta, Dallas, Indianapolis, Houston. The dirty south is the place to be, sayeth the NCAA.
- Caught this in a brief mention – did you know that former NBA guard David Wesley is now the equipment manager at Baylor? Apparently he’s finishing his degree there and is using his time to help out the team. We think that’s just awesome.
- It would be shameful if UAB lost out on its best recruit, um, EVER, because they won’t promise to release DeMarcus Cousins if his presumptive coach, Mike Davis, leaves the program. Get some stones, UAB.
- Everyone’s favorite sideline reporter Erin Andrews gives her top college basketball venues in an interview. She also mentions that she would have liked to have attended UCLA, USC or Texas had she not gone to Florida. Interesting.