The RTC Podcast: Undefeated Chances EditionPosted by rtmsf on January 28th, 2014
Welcome back to this week’s RTC Podcast. It wasn’t the best weekend of college basketball we’ve ever seen, but there were at least a few interesting games that led to some key takeaways for the guys as we reach the last gasp of January. Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114) hosts us as we walked through thoughts on the Big Ten, Big 12 and ACC races, take a look at some of the most underrated conferences this season, and discuss why Florida is so high in everyone’s polls (including the RTC25) and Louisville is so low. It’s a fun ramble, as always, and we hope you enjoy.
- 0:00-8:53 – Michigan Proves Shane Wrong
- 8:53-11:35 – Texas and Baylor Going in Opposite Directions
- 11:35-15:56 – Bedlam Shows Power Shift in the Sooner State
- 15:56-22:12 – Duke Lays Claim to #2 Spot in the ACC with Win at Pitt
- 22:12-26:53 – A-10 and Underrated Conferences
- 26:53-30:26 – Chances Arizona or Syracuse Can Go Undefeated?
- 30:26-36:05 – Florida vs. Louisville in the Rankings
- 36:05-45:13 – Week Preview/Wrap