Hatin’ Larry Krystowiak: Volume IPosted by Connor Pelton (@ConnorPelton28) on November 15th, 2013
A Pac-12 adaption of Every Day Should Be Saturday’s Hatin’ Steve Spurrier character.
- It’s just not hoops season until Washington loses to a Big West team by 14 at home. Thanks, UC Irvine.
- Who doesn’t love the new foul rules? Two and a half hour games. Fifty fouls. This game is about flow, kids.
- Oregon’s at it again, guys.
- I’ve got more important things to do at 7:00 AM than watch a Quinnipiac-La Salle game. Slackers.
- Is there a coach with more job security than Craig Robinson after losing to a lower-level MEAC team? Is there a coach other than Craig Robinson taking his team to the White House this week? The answer is in there somewhere, folks.
- Robert Morris will look to continue its dominance of Kentucky on Sunday in Lexington. LOL.
- How many more times does Stanford have to give up 100 points before Johnny Dawkins is fired?
- Grand Canyon has opened its season at 0-2. Stockholders ain’t gonna be pleased.
- Gary Payton II has committed to Oregon State. They call him “The Mitten.” That’s not a joke. Really.
- Yeah, we lead the nation in points scored. Play someone other than Evergreen State, you say? Haters gonna hate.
- The Marshall Henderson show is back. Once a Ute, always a Ute, is what I say.
- Colorado has found the key to student attendance – bacon. No word on how USC’s free Ferrari promotion is working out.