The RTC Podcast: Episode TwelvePosted by rtmsf on February 5th, 2013
With Groundhog Day and, oh yeah, the Super Bowl now behind us, the next couple of months belong to college basketball. Our RTC Podcast host Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114) is back to lead us down a primrose path of hoops enlightenment, including a discussion of the two biggest games of last weekend, examine some of the teams among the best in the country we can’t quite get a good read on yet, and riff on underrated names that should be getting more publicity this season. All this and more (outlined below) in this week’s podcast.
Check back on Friday of this week for our shorter RTC Podblast, which will run down some of the action from this week and look ahead to the weekend’s biggest games. And don’t forget to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after each recording. Thanks!
- 0:00-8:32 – Oklahoma State vs. Kansas
- 8:32-20:21 – Indiana vs. Michigan
- 20:21-27:07 – Florida, Syracuse and Duke – just how good are they?
- 27:07-30:21 – When does bubble talk start to mean something?
- 30:21-35:09 – Underrated stars
- 35:09-37:54 – Where does Kansas State belong in the rankings?
- 37:54-41:47 – How far does Oregon drop after 2 bad losses?
- 41:47-47:51 – Mid-week previews & Wrap
We welcome any and all feedback on these podcasts including topics for future discussion or if you want to send us any questions for our “May Not Be From Actual Listeners” segment. Hit us up at email@example.com or @rushthecourt on Twitter.