10.01.08 Fast BreaksPosted by rtmsf on October 1st, 2008
It’s Wednesday afternoon, 72 degrees and sunny, and we’re heading outside…
- Kelvin Sanctions fires back at Indiana – get this blasted bus off of me!
- Good news – Bob Knight will be back on your television set in some capacity this winter. Will Digger’s jealous rage get in the way?
- We like this – which coaches got begotten, er, begatten?
- Let’s call it the “trickle-down effect” of college basketball. Although unlike the economic version, this kind, you know, actually works?
- Two weeks ago, we (and our bookies – seriously, the check is on the way) might have been worried about this… luckily, the implosion of the Palin-drone appears nearly complete, and our worries have subsided.
- The guy who allegedly killed Tubby Smith’s nephew pleaded not guilty in Worcester, Mass., yesterday. There were numerous witnesses – good luck with that.
- For fear of karmic payback of mammoth proportions, we’ll abstain from captioning the below photo (h/t Hugging Harold Reynolds), but LORDY… you’ve got Jim Boeheim, Gary Williams and Mark Gottfriend all in one place! All you need to add is Steve Lavin and Dave Odom (6th man: John Brady) and you’d have a starting five of mediocrity unmatched in history.