It’s Never Too Early For a PollPosted by rtmsf on April 8th, 2008
Some of the way-too-early preseason 08-09 polls are coming out, so we’ll do our best to update them on this post as they become available.
- CNNSI – Luke Winn takes his best shot at projecting next season – he has UNC #1
- San Francisco Chronicle – has UNC #1 even w/o Tyler Hansbrough
- The Fort Worth Star-Telegram has Texas (assuming Augustin returns) as #1 – shocker
- Another UNC choice (Rivals) – will next year’s Carolina team learn to play defense?
- San Jose Mercury-News has another UNC #1 selection – why is everyone sleeping on Georgetown?
- ESPN – Andy Katz has the Horns at #1 in his rendition.
- Vitale’s top five – shockingly, Carolina is #1!!