Some non-Billy Donovan news for today:
- The Mailman will become an assistant strength coach with his alma mater Louisiana Tech. Oh, and he also paid the school $350k for the privilege.
- Mike DeCourcy comments on who should stay in the draft or go back to school as the June 18 withdrawal deadline approaches.
- Implosion is fun – the Charlotte Coliseum demolition occurred Sunday morning.
- In case you missed it, it pays to play hoops at a high level. Last week SI put out its Fortunate Fifty – the fifty athletes who earned the most money in 2006 through salary, winnings and/or endorsements - fully HALF of the list was comprised by NBA athletes.
- Finally, a non-basketball related video that simply reminds us of the brutality of nature. Love the shifty croc (Bob Huggins?) that sneaks up on the lions at around the 3:30 mark.