Closing Out the Big 12 MicrositePosted by dnspewak on April 24th, 2013
Thank you. That’s all we need to say. Thank you for reading this microsite and for validating our work. From the bottom of the hearts of Danny Spewak, Kory Carpenter and Nate Kotisso, the three Big 12 Microsite writers, we appreciate the feedback you’ve given us — both positive and negative. As we move into the dark days of the college basketball offseason, let’s take a moment to look back at some of the memorable Big 12 Microsite posts over the 2012-13 season…
- November 20: Fun with conference realignment
- December 12: 75 Years of Big 12 basketball
- January 7: Sam Grooms should be playing more for Oklahoma
- January 9: Good, Bad and Ugly with the RPI
- January 13: Did Lon Kruger listen to us and play Sam Grooms more?
- January 17: Big 12 not so valuable
- February 7: 3,336 people on Facebook have an issue with our take on Kansas
- February 13: Naadir Tharpe in the spotlight
- February 27: Iowa State gets jobbed
- March 16: Why Kansas’ defense is so fierce
- March 24: The aftermath of Aaron Craft’s dagger against Iowa State
- April 1: Kansas’ collapse against Michigan
- April 15: Big 12 Season in Review
We’ll see you again come October. Have a great summer, everyone!