The RTC Podblast: Big 12 Preseason ReviewPosted by rtmsf on November 9th, 2012
It’s time to finish up the rest of our power conference preseason podblasts before the season gets under way tonight. We’ve invited our Big 12 microsite correspondent Danny Spewak (@dspewak) over to talk Big 12 Conference roundball for the 2012-13 season. Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114), as always, hosts as we break down the top contenders in the Big 12 and some of the players to watch on the preseason all-conference lists. Feel free to jump around using the outline of the ‘blast below.
Make sure to check out our other preview podblasts already in the books before the season tips off tonight:
We welcome any and all feedback on these podcasts including topics for future discussion or if you want to send us any questions for our “May Not Be From Actual Listeners” segment. Hit us up email@example.com or @rushthecourt on Twitter. For now, enjoy the listen…
Also, make sure to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after each recording.
- Start-5:25 – How great can Kansas be?
- 5:25-9:51 – Is this the year Baylor knocks off KU?
- 9:51-12:33 – Can Oklahoma State live up to the hype?
- 12:33-14:41 – Bruce Weber set up to succeed at K-State?
- 14:41-15:49 – Will Texas live up to their top 25 billing?
- 15:49- 18:18 – West Virginia adjusts to life in the Big 12
- 18:18-21:26 – Best of the rest (Oklahoma)
- 21:26-22:49 – Pierre Jackson as the B12 POY
- 22:49-25:19 – Rest of the 1st team
- 25:19-26:45 – Breakout players
- 26:45-29:01 – Big 12 postseason outlook