The RTC Podblast: Big Ten Preseason ReviewPosted by rtmsf on October 24th, 2012
It’s time to start running down each of the power conference previews on the RTC Podblast, so we’ll be rolling one of these out every few days until we’ve got all six in the books. We hope to also knock out an Other 26 podblast along the way at some point. We begin with our good friends Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114) and Big Ten microsite correspondent Deepak Jayanti breaking down the 2012-13 version of the Big Ten Conference.
We welcome any and all feedback on these podcasts including topics for future discussion or if you want to send us any questions for our “May Not Be From Actual Listeners” segment. Hit us up at email@example.com or @rushthecourt on Twitter. For now, enjoy the listen and feel free to jump around to the areas you’re most interested in by using the below outline.
Make sure to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after each recording.
- 1:00 – Indiana Not as Perfect as Portrayed?
- 3:45 – Ohio State and Michigan as Challengers
- 8:45 – Conference strength and Expectations
- 12:33 – Michigan State Discussion
- 15:23 – Wisconsin Discussion
- 19:03 – Surprise Teams in the Big Ten
- 23:08 – Can Northwestern Finally Make It?
- 24:27 – All Big Ten Candidates
- 26:00 – Breakout Players
- 27:20 – Big Ten Predictions