03.04.09 Fast BreaksPosted by rtmsf on March 4th, 2009
After another pivotal and exciting night of college basketball, you can bet that there are plenty of good stories across the interweb. So, it is my duty, as intern, to bring them to you so you don’t have to search for them…Enjoy!
- Are the Cameron Crazies losing their edge? UNC’s Bobby Frasor seems to think so.
- So in order to combat Bobby Frasor’s accusations, Coach K went and did this to assure bedlam at Cameron Indoor against Florida State.
- Interesting story about Oakland sophomore Keith Benson.
- So let me get this straight…all I have to do is dunk a basketball and I could be in a Powerade commercial? Maybe its a good thing Jeff Teague isn’t in high school anymore.
- Jeff Goodman is reporting that Georgia is determined to build a basketball power, and they are prepared to throw lots of money at Oklahoma’s Jeff Capel to make it happen.
- John Gasaway is glad its March, and he is celebrating by checking in on all the conferences.
- Bizarro Joe Lunardi decides what to do with a few teams hoping to stay on the bubble.
- Lester Hudson is pretty much determined to get UT Martin into the Dance all by himself.
- Interesting story from Andy Katz about how St. Mary’s can do more than most to improve their stock.
- Forde Minutes predicts each and every conference tournament and who will be dancing in two weeks.
- Jeff Goodman puts out so many Bubble Watches I can barely keep up.
- Scout does an interesting piece revisiting their 2003 recruiting class that included LeBron James. They even give themselves a pat on the back for calling that James would be a superstar. Way to go out on a limb there. . .
- The LA Times has some interesting March tidbits…and they don’t think too highly of Memphis or the conference they play in.
- Kudos to Kyle Taber…you deserve a medal for what you have survived.
- Even when it looks like Arizona will escape from the basketball purgatory, problems arise.