The RTC Podblast: Big 12 Tournament EditionPosted by rtmsf on March 13th, 2013
There’s no Missouri or Texas A&M this year, but the RTC Podcast guys persevered regardless and invited Big 12 microsite writer Danny Spewak (@dspewak) along for the discussion. In this Big 12 Tournament podblast, the trio questions whether Kansas is destined for another championship or if some other team is poised to establish their postseason chops. Feel free to hop around to your areas of concern using the handy outline below, and make sure to check back frequently this week as we’ll be rolling out a new podblast for each of the six major conference tourneys.
- 0:00-2:56 – Kansas Continues Their Big 12 Dominance
- 2:56-5:38 – Big 12 1st Team and Award Talk
- 5:38-8:43 – Can Kansas Carry Their Regular Season Crown Over to the Tournament?
- 8:43-14:05 Baylor, Iowa State and Oklahoma Try to Win Their Way Off the Bubble
- 14:05-16:30 – Which Team Actually Wins the Big 12 Tournament?
- 16:30-19:06 – Bottom Four Seed With Potential For a Run?
- 19:06-21:10 – Big 12 Tournament Breakout star
- 21:10-22:50 – Players Waving Goodbye to the Big 12
- 22:50-24:57 – Match-up We Want To See Again in KC
- 24:57-28:00 Big 12 NCAA Tournament Predictions/Wrap