The RTC Podcast: Episode NinePosted by rtmsf on January 8th, 2013
As we’re now back on a regular schedule with The RTC Podcast, we hope that those of you listening out there will continue to give us feedback in terms of some of the things you like and don’t like about our weekly venture. And definitely please feel free to continue to hit us up with commentary via Twitter and/or email if you have a good idea of something you’d like for us to discuss or add to the podcasts or end-of-week podblasts.
This week, as always, we’re hosted by Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114), where we took a hearty look back at the Big East’s blunderful weekend, talked over the new transfer rules and their possible downstream ramifications, and discuss some of the most indispensable players in college basketball. We’ll be back Friday afternoon with the shorter RTC Podblast, per the usual schedule. Thanks!
- 0:00-8:58: Big East Blunders – Pitt, Georgetown and Cincinnati Lose
- 8:58-15:22 Illinois Wins Big in Champaign Over Ohio State
- 15:22-23:00 The Importance of Home Court Advantage
- 23:00-31:50 What’s Right, What’s Wrong with the Proposed Transfer Rules
- 31:50-37:21 Most Indispensable Players
- 37:21-42:27 Is Kansas State as Good as Their Resume?
- 42:27-45:18 UNLV Ranking Based Off Talent
- 45:18-48:10 UNLV @ New Mexico Preview
- 48:10-51:44 Minnesota @ Illinois Preview/Wrap
We welcome any and all feedback on these podcasts including topics for future discussion or if you want to send us any questions for our “May Not Be From Actual Listeners” segment. Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org or @rushthecourt on Twitter.