Wed. Night PreviewPosted by rtmsf on January 9th, 2008
Since we admittedly pretty much suck, and didn’t do an ATB last night, we felt it necessary to step away from our oh-so-important work for a few moments to preview some of the better games going on tonight.
- #2 UNC v. UNC-Asheville (ESPNU) 7pm – UNCA is 10-3, but they’ll get bombed no matter what tonight
- Duke (-13) v. Temple (ESPN) 7pm – another made-for-tv garbage Duke game on the WWL
- #14 Dayton (-3) v. #19 Rhode Island 7pm – two ranked A10 teams? why would ESPN want to show that??
- #20 Pittsburgh (-2.5) v. South Florida (ESPN2) 7:30pm – Pitt needs to be careful to avoid dropping this game on the road
- Georgia (-1.5) v. Georgia Tech 7:30pm – two teams going nowhere fast…
- UMass (-3) v. St. Joseph’s 7:30pm – another key A10 game that isn’t shown nationally
- #22 Clemson (-15.5) v. Charlotte 7:30pm – can Clemson bounce back strong after their heartbreaking loss to UNC on Sunday night?
- #1 Memphis (NL) v. East Carolina 8pm – the 16-0 CUSA slate begins for the Tigers
- #16 Vanderbilt (-8.5) v. South Carolina 8pm – Vandy looks to stay unbeaten
- #7 Tennessee (-9) v. #17 Ole Miss (ESPNFC) 9pm – Vegas giving no respect to Ole Miss and its unbeaten record in Knoxville
- Arizona St. (-2) v. #24 Arizona 9:30pm – a surprising Wed. night Pac-10 game