ATB: Exhale, Hoosier FansPosted by rtmsf on December 4th, 2007
Game of the Day. None. As one of the commenters alluded to, tonight’s games were, um, lacking in interest. What, you didn’t watch the Wisconsin-Wofford game either? The only notable piece of news from the night was that Indiana’s E-Giddy hurt his lower back on a foray to the rim, but x-rays proved negative. No doubt there was considerable angst and concern in HoosierLand for a couple of hours tonight, though, because Gordon didn’t return to the IU bench after the nasty spill. According to Kelvin Sanctions, he should be ready for the Kentucky game on Saturday. Oh, and in E-Giddy’s absence, DJ White showed he can still play (29/13/4 blks). Indiana 84, Tennessee St. 72.
- Florida 88, Jacksonville 72. Calathes with 24; Speights with 16.
- Arkansas 70, Missouri St. 51. Solid mid-major win for the Hawgs.
- Wisconsin 70, Wofford 43. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…..
On Tap Today (all times EST).
- Notre Dame (-5.5) v. Kansas St. (ESPN) 7pm – Michael Beastley in the Big Apple for Jimmy V.
- Boston College (-8) v. St. Louis 7pm. BC should expect a fight from SLU after their raping on Saturday.
- UNC (-25) v. Penn (ESPN2) 7pm – this is not the year for Penn to host UNC at the Palestra.
- Tennessee (-14.5) v. Chattanooga (ESPNU) 7pm – UT continues to underwhelm us – they could lose this road game if Lofton continues to sputter.
- St. Joseph’s (NL) v. Holy Cross 7pm – this is a really compelling matchup that we won’t get to see.
- Michigan St. (-3.5) v. Bradley (ESPNU) 9pm – we have a hunch MSU is going to drop this game. Just a hunch…
- New Mexico St. (-1) v. New Mexico (ESPN FC) 9pm – how important is home court in this series? The 3-6 team is a one point favorite over the 7-1 team.
- Memphis (-8) v. USC (ESPN) 9pm – USC is coming on lately – can Memphis be challenged?