What a crazy weekend of college basketball. After more than enough upsets and upheavals to shake your fist at, the RTC Podcast is here to attempt to make some sense of all the early March Madness. To help us navigate through some of the morass, we asked ESPN analyst Andy Katz to join us for this week’s Rush the Take, and he was gracious enough to spend some time with us discussing the likes of Oklahoma State, the notion of talent vs. seed level, Cincinnati’s Mick Cronin, and what he’s looking forward to in terms of the bubble over the next week. It’s excellent stuff, and will more than get you ready for the week before Championship Week. Hosted by Shane Connolly, the guys also spend time talking over the miraculous ascent of Virginia, the equally miraculous descent of Kentucky, and everything in-between. Join us for a listen!
We’re going to be dropping podcasts/podblasts like crazy over the next five weeks of action, so make sure to subscribe to the show on iTunes so that you’ll get all of the episodes immediately downloaded to your listening device.
- 0:00-7:39 – Virginia Sits Alone Atop the ACC
- 7:39-9:38 – Upsets Abound This Weekend
- 9:38-14:11 – Kentucky’s Season Spirals Downwards
- 14:11-16:43 – Least Concerning Upsets
- 16:43-20:43 – Most Encouraging Win
- 20:43-28:16 – Rush The Take With ESPN’s Andy Katz
- 28:16-31:58 – Future of Rushing the Court
- 31:58-35:15 – Ranking New Mexico
- 35:15-45:13 – Week Preview