The RTC Podcast: Wiggins vs. Randle vs. Parker EditionPosted by rtmsf on November 19th, 2013
We’re now 10 days into the regular season and fully focused on college basketball. Not previewing college basketball or anticipating college basketball or even faking college basketball. Actual college basketball. So as we approach the start of Feast Week in a few days, the RTC Podcast is back this week to start to dig into some of the early impressions of the young season. Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114), is your gracious host, and he leads the guys through a 50-minute smorgasbord of hoops discussion ranging from “The Randy Bowl” between Michigan and Iowa State, the Wiggins vs. Randle vs. Parker debate from our Rush the Takes guest, ESPN insider Jeff Goodman, and a closer look at the disappointment of North Carolina, the dominance of Louisville, and the shakiness of Syracuse. Have a listen.
The rundown is below if you’d like to skip around to the most interesting parts. Make sure to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after we record. And feel free to contact us through Twitter or email — we’re listening.
- 0:00-8:42 – Iowa State Wins “The Randy Bowl”
- 8:42-14:26 – Ohio State Knocks Out Marquette in Ugly Slugfest
- 14:26-25:32 – Rush the Take With Jeff Goodman
- 25:32-31:32 – Recruiting Reactions
- 31:32-37:50 – ACC, UNC Disappointing Early
- 37:50-40:02 – Louisville at #1
- 40:02-41:30 – Syracuse Looking Shaky
- 41:30-45:11 – Oklahoma State vs. Memphis Preview
- 45:11-46:42 – Other Games to Watch/Wrap