05.07.09 Fast BreaksPosted by rtmsf on May 7th, 2009
As we anxiously await John Wall’s FINAL DECISION…
- Here’s your Greg Paulus update from his recent trip to Nebraska; and it appears as if the Dookie won’t be the only basketball player making the transition to the gridiron next fall, as Miami (FL)’s Jimmy Graham will join the Hurricane football team.
- Credit where it’s due. Tom Izzo will put his money where his mouth is.
- Remember the Toledo basketball and football point-shaving scandal involving our boy Sammy Villegas? The other shoe dropped on Wednesday.
- Why announce a tournament field when the field isn’t even set yet?
- Pat Forde gives his breakdown of the Renardo Sidney recruitment to Mississippi St.
- Hey, Tennessee’s most eligible bachelor Bruce Pearl got engaged! Meet Miss Brandy Miller (definitely boobalicious).