We’re back this Friday with a slightly longer-form RTC Podblast, as Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114) hosts a discussion regarding the Catholic Seven’s breaking away from the Big East and many of the corresponding feelings we have about it. We also look forward to a jam-packed and presumably very entertaining Saturday worth of games.
Remember that our full podcasts (roughly 45 minutes to an hour long) will publish on Tuesdays during the season, while our shorter (~15-20 minutes) podblasts will drop on Fridays with a quick look at the intervening week’s worth of news and action. Feel free to jump around using the outline below.
- 0-12:50 – Big East crumbling
- 12:50-15:10 – Crossroads Classic preview
- 15:10-18:06 – West coast teams looking to bounce back from tough losses at home (Creighton @ Cal, K-State @ Gonzaga)
- 18:06-19:14 – Coaches vs former teams (Alabama @ VCU, Michigan vs West Virginia – WARNING: Nothing is wrong with the audio, Randy actually passed on a chance to hype the Wolverines)
- 19:14-20:37 – Louisville @ Memphis
- 20:37-24:07 – Florida @ Arizona
We welcome any and all feedback on these podcasts including topics for future discussion or if you want to send us any questions for our “May Not Be From Actual Listeners” segment. Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org or @rushthecourt on Twitter.
Also make sure to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after each recording. Thanks!