As we count down the hours until the beginning of March, the RTC Podblast crew is excited to welcome ESPN Sportscenter anchor and all-around good guy Scott Van Pelt (@notthefakeSVP) to this week’s edition. We recorded before several of last night’s upsets, but we did get some conversation in about Kentucky’s home loss to Arkansas, a discussion about the teams we think are truly most likely to win the national title, and a hard look at the best games in a fairly loaded weekend of action. As always, Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114) hosts the proceedings. Have a listen.
Also, as we head into March and the insane number of podcasts/podblasts that we plan on dropping throughout the month, remember to make sure to subscribe on iTunes so that you’ll get all of the episodes immediately downloaded to your listening device. The turnarounds are going to be quick!
- 0:00-6:33 – Arkansas Completes Kentucky Sweep in Rupp
- 6:33-9:51 – Arizona Dominant Once Again?
- 9:51-15:37 – Reactions to March Prognostication Rankings
- 15:37-25:28 – Rush the Take – Scott Van Pelt
- 25:28-32:51 – Weekend Preview