And we’re off and running with the regular season as well as the weekly RTC Podblast. In case you’re not aware of what this feature is all about, this is where we reset the week’s action and look ahead to the coming weekend of games in a shorter, sleeker, bite-sized format. Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114) hosts, and in this week’s podblast, the guys break down some positives and negatives for each of the four teams in the Champions Classic, discuss a couple of other games from the Hoops Marathon, and look forward to the two biggest games of the weekend. The full rundown is below.
Make sure to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after we record. And feel free to contact us through Twitter or email — we’re listening.
- 0:00-1:15 – Introduction
- 1:15-7:26 – Sparty Spoils Kentucky’s 40-0 Dreams
- 7:26-11:22 – Kansas (not the Fighting Wiggins) beats Duke (not the Fighting Jabaris)
- 11:22-13:14 – The Old Dominion Battle (That didn’t involve ODU)
- 13:14-14:33 – Florida Battles Wisconsin Despite Missing Pieces
- 14:33-16:34 – Ohio State-Marquette Preview
- 16:34-20:03 – “Randy Bowl” (Michigan-Iowa State) Preview/Wrap