Welcome to conference preview season. In this, our third of eight conference preview RTC Podblasts that we’ll be rolling out before the dawn of the season, Big Ten microsite columnist Deepak Jayanti (@dee_b1g) joins us to discuss the key storylines, teams and players to watch among the 14 teams of the Big Ten. As always, Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114) hosts the podblast, and the full rundown of topics is below. Make sure to tweet at us (@rushthecourt) if you have any opinion on which team should be the gang’s new favorite heading into the 2014-15 season.
Also remember to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after we record. And don’t forget to check out our 2014-15 Preseason Storylines Podcast, and feel free to contact us at any time — we’re listening.
- 0:00-6:41 – Wisconsin’s Place as Preseason Favorites
- 6″41-12:17 – Searching for a Number Two Team
- 12:17-23:42 – Potential Surprise Teams
- 23:42-25:05 – Teams Set Up to Disappoint
- 25:05-30:10 – Big Ten Star Power
- 30:10-32:48 – Tournament Predictions for the League
- 32:48-34:20 – Bold Calls
- 34:20-37:10 – Randy’s New Favorite Team Nomination