Posted by rtmsf on January 7th, 2015
Happy New Year, everyone, and welcome back to the RTC Podcast. After a bit of a hiatus for the holidays, the guys returned in earnest this week with Bennet Hayes (@hoopstraveler) jumping on to help us evaluate the non-conference part of the season and look ahead to conference play. With three remaining unbeatens, a slew of one-loss teams, and a national narrative that is trending toward Kentucky and everyone else, we focused on the turning point of the season that is represented by the beginnings of conference play. As always, Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114) hosts. The full rundown is below.
Make sure to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after we record, and feel free to contact us through Twitter or email — we’re listening.
- 0:00-9:19 – Seton Hall & the Big East
- 9:19-13:54 – Other Surprise Teams
- 13:54-29:45 – Early Week Results (Notre Dame-UNC, Oklahoma-Texas, Ole Miss-Kentucky)
- 29:45-33:47 – Survivor Update
- 33:47-37:07 – UCLA Struggles
- 37:07-39:55 – Most Entertaining Conference
- 39:55-52:14 – You, Me and the AP (Georgetown & Gonzaga)
- 52:14-57:05 – Week Preview