The RTC Podblast: Billion Dollar Predictions EditionPosted by rtmsf on March 19th, 2014
We know you’ve been anxiously awaiting it, so here goes. The RTC Podblast is back, just in time for you to fill out your final bracket — the one that you’ve been secretly stashing away all week for the cool billion — with predictions about which teams are heading to the Elite Eight and beyond. Go ahead and pick your own upsets in the first three rounds — the real points are earned in the latter stages of the Tournament, and we’ve got you covered there. This season’s theme — believe in the teams you’ve always believed in, reject those that you don’t. We’ll find out how that works very soon. Enjoy the holidays, everyone! The full rundown is below.
- 0:00-2:40 – Lessons From Regional Previews
- 2:40-7:14 – Still Think the Bracket Is Wide Open?
- 7:14-8:22 – UCLA: The “Should Have Seen It Coming Team”
- 8:22-11:43 – South Region Predictions
- 11:43-17:04 – East Region Predictions
- 17:04-19:27 – West Region Predictions
- 19:27-22:05 – Midwest Region Predictions
- 22:05-26:00 – Picking a National Champion
- 26:00-28:13 – Dark Horse Picks
- 28:13-31:17 – What We Are Most Excited For in Round of 64/Wrap