The RTC Podblast: Time and Score EditionPosted by rtmsf on January 31st, 2014
Welcome back to the RTC Podblast. In this week’s edition, the guys take a look back at a week filled with some strange upsets, including what might be the only time in the history of podcasts that the Northwestern fight song was used, a discussion of time and score (also known as a 13.5 second interlude), and a look ahead to a ridiculously strong Saturday of college basketball. As always, Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114) hosts.
Make sure to subscribe to the podcast/podblast on iTunes so that you’ll get all of the episodes immediately downloaded to your listening device.
- 0:00-5:56 – Wild, Wild Midwest
- 5:56-9:28 – Iowa Comes Up Short… Again
- 9:28-13:02 – Kentucky Falls At LSU
- 13:02-18:44 – Louisville Fails to Validate Randy’s Belief
- 18:44-24:30 – Busy Weekend Preview