The RTC Podcast: Season Closeout EditionPosted by rtmsf on April 13th, 2013
And so it goes, and so it goes. The 2012-13 college basketball season came to a resounding end on Monday night with Louisville cutting down the nets and taking home the hardware. As such, the RTC Podcast is back for a review of last weekend’s Final Four and a last look at the season that was. Our host, Shane Connolly, walks us through some of the highs and lows of the sport’s ultimate weekend before stepping back and reflecting on some of the most memorable images and notable moments of the 2012-13 season. We plan on revisiting the podcast every month or so during the offseason, so keep an ear out for those starting in May. Thanks to everyone who has continued to listen to the RTC Podcast and we hope everyone has a safe and happy summer!
- 0:00-9:53 – Cards on Top
- 9:53-13:48 – Beilein’s Blunders
- 13:48-17:09 – Pitino Reaches Legendary Status
- 17:09-19:34 – Leadership Came Through For Louisville
- 19:34-21:39 – Refs at the Final Four – Was the Outrage Warranted?
- 21:39-23:51 – Crowd Reactions to the Louisville Final Four Deficit
- 23:51-28:02 – Evaluating the Crowd/Arena Experience
- 28:02-30:24 – Final Four Memories
- 30:24-37:09 – NCAA Tournament Wrap-Up
- 37:09-46:59 – Enjoying 2012-13’s Parity and Other Full Season Reflections