The RTC Podblast: Pac-12 Tournament EditionPosted by rtmsf on March 13th, 2013
With the start of the Pac-12 Tournament just hours away in Las Vegas, the RTC Podcast guys invited Pac-12 microsite writer Andrew Murawa (@amurawa) along for the discussion. In a rapid-fire half-hour podblast, the trio breaks down what we see as the key storylines and possible outcomes from an event as wide open as any power conference tournament in the country. Feel free to hop around to your areas of concern using the handy outline below, and make sure to check back frequently this week as we’ll be rolling out a new podblast for each of the six major conference tourneys.
- 0:00-3:10 – UCLA’s Long Winding Road to the #1 Seed
- 3:10-5:37 – Arizona’s Equally Up and Down Year
- 5:37-9:35- Pac-12 Award Discussion
- 9:35-12:14 The New and Improved Pac-12
- 12:14-15:21 – Big Story Lines and Pac-12 Dark Horses
- 15:21-20:12 Who is the Actual Favorite?
- 20:12-21:05 – Not Much of a Bubble in the Pac-12
- 21:05-22:19 – Team Capable of Screwing Up the Selection Committee
- 22:19-23:57 – Pac-12 Tournament’s Breakout Star
- 23:57-25:13 – Player You Don’t Want to Say Goodbye to
- 25:13-26:16 – Game We Want to See
- 26:16-29:32 Pac-12 Team Poised For a Deep Run in the Big Dance/Wrap