The RTC Podblast: Big Ten Tournament EditionPosted by rtmsf on March 13th, 2013
The Big Ten Tournament gets under way Thursday, so the RTC Podcast guys invited Big Ten microsite writer Deepak Jayanti (@dee_b1g) along for the discussion. In this podblast, the trio breaks down what we see as the key storylines and possible outcomes from an event where the tourney semifinals could be as good or better than the Final Four in a few weeks. Feel free to hop around to your areas of concern using the handy outline below, and make sure to check back frequently this week as we’ll be rolling out a new podblast for each of the six major conference tourneys.
- 0:00-5:02 – Indiana Claims Outright Big 10 Title With Thrilling Win in Ann Arbor
- 5:02-8:45 – Post Season Award Discussion
- 8:45-10:25 -Brutal Big 10 Cause For Concern at the End of the Season?
- 10:25-13:30 Indiana Outright Champ, But Not Outright Favorite
- 13:30-14:55 Minnesota and Iowa Looking to Win Their Way Off the Bubble
- 14:55-17:25 Seed Possibilities for the Top Teams
- 17:25-19:05 – Dark Horse Team
- 19:05-21:26 – Tournament’s Breakout Star
- 21:26-23:23 – Player You Don’t Want to Say Goodbye to
- 22:23-25:53 – Dream Match Up
- 25:53-28:08 – Big 10 Team That Last the Longest in March/Wrap