The RTC Podblast: Big East Tournament EditionPosted by rtmsf on March 12th, 2013
With the start of the final Big East Tournament as we know it on Tuesday night, the RTC Podcast guys invited Big East microsite writer Mike Lemaire (@rtcbigeast) along for the discussion. In a rapid-fire half-hour podblast, the trio breaks down what we see as the key storylines and possible outcomes from an event fraught with interesting possibilities. Feel free to hop around to your areas of concern using the handy outline below, and make sure to check back frequently this week as we’ll be rolling out a new podblast for each of the six major conference tourneys.
- 0:00-5:00 – Georgetown Wraps Up The Regular Season Title in Emphatic Style Over Syracuse
- 5:00-7:58 – First Team All-Big East Discussion
- 7:58-13:07 – Future of the League(s) and End of an Era
- 13:07-16:06 – Things to Watch In the Opening Rounds
- 16:06-18:10 – Georgetown’s the #1 Seed, But Not the Favorite
- 18:10-22:03 – Can Syracuse Turn Around The Season?
- 22:03-24:45 – Bubble Teams Looking to Lock Up Bids
- 24:45-25:45 – Dark Horse Team
- 25:45-26:56 – Tournament’s Breakout Star
- 26:56-28:38 – Player You Don’t Want to Say Goodbye To
- 28:38-29:38 – Dream Match-Up
- 29:38-31:48 – Big East Team Poised for the Best NCAA Tournament Run/Wrap