The RTC Podcast: Episode FourteenPosted by rtmsf on February 19th, 2013
We made it through one of the weaker weekends of action in college basketball this season, but the band is back together for another edition of the RTC Podcast. Hosted by Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114), the guys delve into what was the biggest surprise (?) of the weekend with Maryland shredding the Duke defense to the tune of 60% shooting while also turning the ball over on nearly every other possession. We also found time to discuss the situation with Mike Montgomery pushing his star guard, Allen Crabbe, and touched on other topics such as the “soft” bubble, Gonzaga as a top-five team, and Kentucky’s strategies with their remaining presumptive one-and-doners.
Check back on Friday of this week for our shorter RTC Podblast, which will run down some of the action from this week and look ahead to the weekend’s biggest games. And don’t forget to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after each recording. Thanks!
- 0:00-11:20 – Maryland Knocks Off Duke
- 11:20-16:25 – Mike Montgomery Pushes Allen Crabbe in the Chest and Cal to Victory
- 16:25-21:52 – Lessons Learned From the 2012 Mock Selection Committee
- 21:51-28:30 – Gonzaga Needs Glasses- They Fail the Eye Test
- 28:30-35:35 – Kentucky in a Post-Nerlens Noel World
- 35:35-47:25 – Weekday Games Preview and Wrap
We welcome any and all feedback on these podcasts including topics for future discussion or if you want to send us any questions for our “May Not Be From Actual Listeners” segment. Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org or @rushthecourt on Twitter.