The RTC Podcast: Episode TenPosted by rtmsf on January 16th, 2013
Welcome to the 10th episode of the 2012-13 version of the RTC Podcast. We’re in the heart of the season and there’s no shortage of things to talk long and hard about, so this week — with Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114), per usual, as our host — we went a little long with discussion of such wide-ranging topics as who was snubbed on the Wooden Award midseason watch list, whether Louisville is a legitimate #1 team, and what’s going with those nutty basketball programs in the City of Angels. The entire outline of the podcast is located below, so feel free to skip around.
Check back on Friday of this week for our shorter RTC Podblast, which will run down some of the action from this week and look ahead to the weekend’s biggest games. And don’t forget to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after each recording. Thanks!
- 0:00-6:47 – Duke Falls for the First Time – What’s next for them and NC State
- 6:47-10:57 – Michigan Falls for the First Time – What’s next for them and Ohio State
- 10:57-15:02 – How Do the Top Big Ten Teams Stack Up?
- 15:02-18:13 – Louisville – Nation’s New Number One
- 18:13-24:07 – USC Fires Kevin O’Neill
- 24:07-28:01 – The Most Watchable and Unwatchable Teams
- 28:01-32:59 – VCU Fun to Watch But How Good Are They?
- 32:59-35:44 – UCLA Rights the Ship
- 35:44-39:04 – Pac-12 Hierarchy
- 39:04-42:00 – Mountain West Discussion/Week Preview
- 42:00-43:47 – NC State-Maryland preview
- 43:47-44:42 – Minnesota-Michigan preview
- 44:42-54:27 – Wooden Award Discussion/Wrap
We welcome any and all feedback on these podcasts including topics for future discussion or if you want to send us any questions for our “May Not Be From Actual Listeners” segment. Hit us up at email@example.com or @rushthecourt on Twitter.