The RTC Podcast: Episode EightPosted by rtmsf on January 4th, 2013
Happy New Year to everyone out there in college basketball land. We’re ready to tip off 2013 with a fresh new RTC Podcast to ring in conference play and the push toward March Madness. This is the time of year where the pretenders start to become exposed, and the contenders establish themselves as legitimate. Shane Connolly (@sconnolly114), as always, hosts this week’s podcast, where we break down most of the big games over the last week, riff about some pre-conference predictions, and look forward to this weekend’s most interesting games. Hey, Bucknell.
After this week, the podcast is also moving back into the normal schedule of Tuesday/Friday recordings. Feel free to jump around using the outline below. Also make sure to add the RTC Podcast to your iTunes lineup so that you’ll automatically upload it on your listening device after each recording. Thanks!
- 0:00-8:09 – Arizona’s Controversial Win to Stay Undefeated
- 8:09-13:58 – Louisville Establishes Themselves as This Season’s King of Kentucky
- 13:58-19:46 – UCLA Knocks Off Missouri in Westwood
- 19:46-22:40 – UNC’s Impressive Win Over UNLV
- 22:40-26:47 – Minnesota and Cincinnati Start Conference Play with Big Wins
- 26:47-30:00 – Illinois Hits First Rough Patch
- 30:00-31:31 – Gonzaga – the Big 12′s #2 Team
- 31:31-33:22 – Creighton Pushes Towards the Top 10
- 33:22-39:25 – Rapid Fire Questions
- 39:25-42:06 – Quick Pick Conference Champs
- 42:06-47:25 – Weekend Preview and Wrap-up
We welcome any and all feedback on these podcasts including topics for future discussion or if you want to send us any questions for our “May Not Be From Actual Listeners” segment. Hit us up email@example.com or @rushthecourt on Twitter.