Morning Five: 12.28.09 Edition
Posted by rtmsf on December 28th, 2009
- Yep, Kentucky fans are like elephants. Big, smelly, fat and with long trunks. Oh, and the memory thing too. As for this weekend’s tilt against Pitino’s Louisville, we expect the signs to be off the charts funny. RTC will send $25 (hey, we’re cheap) to the most clever sign-holder we see this weekend (standard liability disclaimers apply).
- Mark Titus – if you didn’t already know him, you should now.
- Celebrating Helms Titles – apparently UNC and Kansas are the only two major programs who do so. Where do you stand on this issue?
- Looks like K-State’s Frank Martin is proving all the naysayers wrong after all.
- Wichita State — a mid-major we should all be watching this season.
Leave a Reply